Created Thursday 29 October 2020
The main one notes. Will this show up?
Under Construction: and YOU can help.
To be a virtual hub for tech-oriented individuals and group to coordinate and share ideas for helping each other and the community at large.
- Designing the techwise.io webpage to be the center jumping-off point for the below efforts
- Tutorials and Demonstrations- Highlighting the skills and interests of our tech-savvy members by showcasing their lessons, ideas, and projects to the world at large - through video, audio or other multimedia formats.
- Social Media - Developing and Enhancing JJMFs/Techwise.io Social Media presence for providing useful information and publicity purposes
- Brainstorming: Determine what other projects might work toward our goals (e.g. gaming servers? other communication channels? What else?)
The Fishbowl (aka the TCC Center)
To maintain and develop the downtown TCC space in accordance with our goal of technology, training, and access for all.
- Connectivity: Developing a long term solution for robust internet access from the TCC Center
- Outreach: Working toward one or more events, open to the public, to further our goals of outreach to the community, possibly including but not limited to:
- Workshops for students
- Workshops for adults
- Workforce training
- Computer refurbishing for at-home education
The Community Center:
To further our outreach efforts to the community at large by providing a safe and smart space where interested underserved citizens can grow and enhance their tech knowledge.
- Fulfill local requirements for a non-profit community center here in town
- Develop programs and plans for providing outreach work