Created Friday 17 November 2017
In our final assignment, we will bring everything together. Feel free to re-use earlier code, but be sure that it fits within the specifications of the current assignment. Successful completion of this assignment will result in retroactive full grades on all prior "html" assignments. (It cascades, if you will ☺ )
You will complete and create a multi-page assignment/website which must follow all the following general and specific specifications:
Your assignment must contain at least the following FOUR pages:
- A centralized starting page, named "index.html"
- An external css stylesheet for your css styling.
- Two or more additional html pages.
Your assignment must have a navigational menu that
- is present and identical on ALL pages of the assignment
- links to all other pages of the assignment
- changes position based on the orientation of the device it is viewed in, specifically:
- The menu should be on the LEFT or RIGHT on a "landscape" (e.g. horizontal tablet/pc/television) orientation
- The menu should be at the BOTTOM of the page on a "portrait" orientation (e.g. vertical tablet/ phone) orientation
Your assignment must contain on any of its 3 html pages
- A body of text that flows around another block
- Two or more images
- At least one "english" color, one RGB color, and one HSL color
- At least one table
- At least one form element
- Your navigational menu will naturally have internal links. These must work regardless of where your site is hosted (think, relative v. absolute links)
- Include at least one other external link as well.
It should work locally as well as on your "lis532X" site. Good Luck!