Created Wednesday 13 March 2019
MSIT Degree: (pp 37-39)
- FTE Enrollment Target: -
- SLO - User Centered Systems: - Attached to LIS-5203
- SLO - Managing Innovation: - Attached to LIS-5408
General Chair Comment: One could argue that one of these ought to perhaps be more technical, but I'm not sure if we need to go down that road as of yet.
Information and Leadership Management Certificate: pp 11-13
PO - Preparing Ladership and Management Professionals
- Analyzing/ Critique Policy Dev & Implementation
- Strategic Decision Making
- Manage Resources.
Information Architecture Certificate: (pp 8-10)
PO - again, the "When to apply issue"
- Designing to Meet User Needs - from LIS 5375 - Usability Analysis
- Designing an Information Resource - from LIS 5786 - Intro to Info Architecture
- Managing a Web Resource - from LIS 5472 Digital libraries OR LIS 5487 Information Systems
Chair Comment: We've had longer discussions about revamping this entirely to better fit "industry standards" — but for present purposes I'm comfortable with how this is.
Health Information Technology Certificate: (pp: 1-3)
- Analyze a Key issue in HI - from LIS 5418 (Final Research Paper Assignment)
- Design/Develop an evidence based eHealth intervention - LIS-5419 - Intro to Consumer Health
- Evaluate/Recommend appropriate health information resources- from LIS 5631 - Health Info Resources