Created Wednesday 01 April 2015
Here goes: First, a basic overview of what I use:
Linux Laptop. Recently picked up a new computer (the new Dell XPS 13) Dell is supposedly coming out with a very Linux friendly version, but I pulled the trigger early.
Raspberry Pi Home Server.
Paid hosting at jrm4.com (hey, you're here)
Below, a list of bits I hope to write:
- The best program ever written - Zim.
- When you want to see the Matrix - Vim.
- Everything besides "The Unix Way" is dumb.
- SSH and keys (since I've never seen it explained well and it took me forever to really grok
- Getting the Dell XPS 13 9343 Broadwell (the 2015) working with Linux
And things that I've dealt with, but not sure if I'll do a writeup:
- High DPI Displays (3200x1800) and Linux