Created Wednesday 10 July 2019
You will need to finalize and turn in a Project Plan for your final projects. You will be permitted up to two (or more, with the professor's permission) "updates" as you move forward on your work. The final update you turn in will be the directing / reference document for your actual code.
You must include:
- A name for the project
- A short statement of what the project is intended to accomplish
- A SCOPE statement — aka, limit yourself. Along with telling me what you will do, also be clear about what you will not do, either because you're choosing not to do it at all, or perhaps you believe it may take longer than we have in class
- Technologies you intend to use, especially
- Frameworks, if necessary
- Libraries, if necessary
- Any code by other people you intend to copy and or modify
- A clear statement of "where your code lives," both in terms of accessible URLs and folder locations on the server.
For the updates, include
- Scope change statements and justifications. — what will you be doing different and why?