Here are all the sections DEFINITELY required in your plan.
1) Project Charter
2) Communication Plan
3) GBS / WBS (This should be in outline format.)
4) Gantt Chart
This may be roughly identical to your WBS; it should also be a SEPARATE "project software" file.5) Risk Management Plan
7) Link to Web Version of your Project Plan (this may be as simple as a link to a pdf, or more complex if you like)
The following are likely to be appropriate as well, but may not be necessary:
- Statement of scope. This would go near/around your GBS/WBS, and clearly delineate scope.
- Monitoring and Control Documentation — If you produced any documentation as part of monitoring or controlling the scope of your project, include it.
- Handoff plan - if your plan is in anyway incomplete, you will need documentation on how to continue/finish — put that here.
- Statement of Sponsor Approval - (if I am your sponsor, or you otherwise don't have one, this is not necessary)
Procedure for turning in
Mandatory: Provide everything above mentioned as mandatory as a single PDF (don't forget the link to your web document); with the exception of the Gantt Chart.
Also, include any other files. Compress them via ZIP or any other compression scheme into a single file and turn that file into the appropriate place in BLACKBOARD.
Only one "turn-in" is required PER TEAM — but be ABSOLUTELY sure to clearly identify ALL team members via NAME and FSUID.