Your final project for the class will consist of two parts; a "plan" or "proposal" that will outline the intent of a project, as well as some complete (heavily commented, if necessary) code that suggests the beginnings of where this might go. Ultimately, you are responsible for a reasonable looking PLAN, not necessarily fully functioning code. However, where code is NOT present or functional, please provide a clear explanation of what must be understood or done to get to completion.
Thus, I will need:
- Name of Project
- Name of Folder in which it will reside (so I know where to look)
- One or two sentence summary
A written explanation that includes the following
- general purpose of the project
- To what extent this is a "real-life" project? (not-at-all is an entirely acceptable answer here)
- Intended users / workflow?
- If part of a larger idea, how much do you intend to have completed by the end of this class (again, perfectly acceptable to not have a fully completed project, so long as it is clear that at least one part is complete.)
- Anything else you'd like me to know.
- Technologies you intend to use, especially if any of those are outside the scope of the class.